- We only use surgeons whom are qualified, certified and registered medical doctors and specialists in South Africa.
- All our surgeons are registered with their respective specialist associations and thus adhere to those professional codes of conduct as well as having no malpractice Law suits lodged against them.
- We elect to work with a select few of the top surgeons whom have successful private practises with high standards of ethics.
- These surgeons pride themselves on the quality of their work, and take time to ensure that you are comfortable with your choice and ensure that you have realistic expectations.
- The Surgeons will not perform procedures if they feel your life or health would be compromised in any way.
- We only use Surgeons who have the correct and necessary malpractice insurance coverage to operate on our overseas clients.
Practice No. 544144
Dr. Peter Galatis a South Africa Dental Surgeon with his private practice in Sandton, Johannesburg. He has one of the most technologically advanced practises in South Africa, countrywide with state of the art equipment, offering digital radiography, computer aided local anaesthesia administration and nitrous oxide sedation.
Bachelor of Science, University of the Witwatersrand-1988 Bachelor of Dental Science, University of the Witwatersrand-1992 Diploma in Implantology
- Member of the South African Dental Association
- Registered Dental Surgeon with the South African Medical and Dental Council
- Registered with the Internationally accredited Health Professional Council of South Africa
- Registered with the General Dental Council of the United Kingdom
Dr Galatis strives to provide the highest standard in oral assessment and achieve optimal results. His approach involves a comprehensive assessment, a thorough investigation and a comprehensive treatment plan and may involve a team approach axing, and tastefully decorated premises. You will be guaranteed a lovely smile.