We encourage you to take this opportunity to ask questions and communicate via email and telephone with your selected surgeon prior to travelling to South Africa for your surgery and thus avoid any possible disappointments.
Information is key for both you and the surgeon.
- Please submit the online Medical History form: Click here
- Your medical history together with a close up picture will be used by your surgeon to make a clinical evaluation and assesses your suitability for surgery.
- Please feel free to ask questions and voice any reservations you may have.
- Ensure that you are entirely comfortable with the way that the surgeon has answered all of your questions that they are to your satisfaction, in terms that you understand.
- You should be in agreement with the anticipated outcome of your surgery and your expectations of the results.
- You should be aware of the alternatives and thoroughly understand the risks of the procedure.
- Remember the final decision is yours.
- You have options and need to take the time to choose carefully.
Email / Telephone Consultation
- Constant communication via e-mail facilitates open honest communication between you, the surgeon and ourselves thus allowing reflective feedback.
- Telephonic Consultation can be arranged after your initial medical evaluation has been completed by the surgeon and forwarded to you.
- We encourage you to make an educated informed choice and will be delighted to put you in touch with past clients who have agreed to share their experience. Click here
Consultation - Live Video
Details to be advised
Face-to-Face Consultations In London
We encourage clients in the UK and Europe to take the opportunity to have a consultation in London prior to travelling to South Africa for Surgery.
Follow up consultations in London are available to past clients on a regular basis.
Your consultation in London will assess your suitability for surgery.
London Consultation Application Form
In South Africa
Your first "face to face" consultation in South Africa will be schedule shortly after arrival and will take an estimated 30-45 minutes to allow you and your surgeon to discuss your requested procedures at length.
Please note that both you and the surgeon are under no obligations to proceed with surgery until after this consultation
South Africa Consultation Application Form
Your Pre Operative Consultation in South Africa
- We will be scheduled shortly after arrival and will take an estimated 30-45 minutes to allow you and your surgeon to discuss your requested procedures at length.
- Please note that both you and the surgeon are under no obligations to proceed with surgery until after this consultation
Follow up back home
- Once back home we encourage you to keep in touch with us as your healing progress is important and if at any stage you have any queries or furthered questions we would like you to contact us and we will respond accordingly.
- Follow up consultations using both email and telephone are available at all times in addition we have "Face to face" follow up consultations in London which are available to past clients on a regular basis.
South African consultation form