For alternative consultation information please refer to the following links:
South African Consultations
London– UK consultation form
The following South African surgeons will be flying to the UK offering you an opportunity to consult with them in London:
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Details to be emailed to all enquiries from the UK
- February 2010 : Monday 1st February to Thursday 4th February
- May 2010 : Monday 10th May to Thursday 13th May
- August 2010 : Monday 9th August to Thursday 12th August
We encourage you to take this opportunity to have a consultation in the UK prior to travelling to South Africa for Surgery to avoid any possible disappointment.
Your consultation in the UK assesses your suitability for surgery and ensures that you make an educated choice.
- Consultation fee for a surgical procedure -
Cost £ 90
- Non -Surgical procedures cost -
Botox £ 200 and Perlane £ 300
- Past Client Follow up consultation in London -
Cost payable in cash at your consultation
BOOKING YOUR CONSULTATION
Please advise via email 3 suitable times which we will allocate on a first come first reply basis.
Please note: If you are unable to make a consultation please let me know so that we can offer those on our waiting list an opportunity as well.
London - Lifesyle Clinic, 121 Harley Street, London W1G 6AX
Click map to view large view of location
If you have Google Earth installed, you can double-click on the attached Placemark file and it will fly you to a location. If not, you will need to install Google Earth first (available at http://earth.google.com). PLACEMARK
Information is key for both you and the surgeon.
- Please submit the online Medical History form.
- Please feel free to ask questions and voice any reservations you may have.
- Payment to be made in cash at your consultation.
- Trust your instinct - if something doesn't feel right, trust yourself.
Email / Telephone Consultation
- Constant communication via e-mail, facilitates open honest communication between you, the surgeon and ourselves thus allowing reflective feedback.
- Telephonic Consultation can be arranged after your initial medical evaluation has been completed by the surgeon and forwarded to you.
Face to Face Consultation.
- Your "face to face" consultation will take an estimated 30-45 minutes to allow you
and your surgeon to discuss your requested procedures at length
- Follow up consultations in London are available to past clients on a regular basis -
- Once back home we encourage you to keep in touch as your healing progress
is important to us.
- If at any stage you have any queries or furthered questions we ask that you contact
us so that we can respond accordingly.
- We will also advise when your surgeon is consulting in the UK so that you can
have a follow up consultation if you feel it necessary.
Ensure that you are entirely comfortable with the way that the surgeon has answered all of your questions that they are to your satisfaction, in terms that you understand. You should be in agreement with the anticipated outcome of your surgery and your expectations of the results. You should be aware of the alternatives and thoroughly understand the risks of the procedure. Remember the final decision is yours. You have options and need to take the time to choose carefully.
Past Clients you may contact in the UK
London - Sonia Evans Tel 07980270778
Click here for the UK consultation booking form